Saturday, February 21, 2009

No Sin Sans Sugar Is Now The Giraffe's Eating Quarters

No, I'm not having an identity crisis. Not like these rather delicious chips here.



No Sin Sans Sugar was giving me problems. So I decided to associate myself with a nickname that's much better suited to me. I've been "Jirafa" since my first job where I acquired the nickname. It caught on so well that I'd get intercom calls for "Jirafa." I had a "Jirafa run" and my AP Biology teacher knew me as "Jirafa" before actually knowing my real name. My roommates refer to me exclusively as "Jirafa" and any time I hear my real name (Kristina) I'm a little disconcerted by it.

And yes, of course I love giraffes.

So it only seems appropriate to rename my blog after a creature that I adore (and somewhat identify with). So I apologize for all this and no, I don't make it a habit to change my identity.

I do not have a box of fake I.D.s in my closet. I really really don't...

What I do have is a love of food, a love that I will be sharing with you.

<3

--Jirafa

No comments: